[Sca-cooks] twinkies

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Feb 26 09:25:25 PST 2002

Also sprach Sandra Kisner:
>  >...oh no you don't...just ask Iago!  And since he doesn't seem to be willing
>>to speak up, see here
>  >http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/AlbumTheme.aspx?Album=1x4R!y2vr8k$
>>After all..a picture says a thousand words...
>>Olwen and cohorts, trixters extrodinaire
>
>       But *only* if you use MSIE.  It won't open in Netscape.  :-(
>
>      Not that I need twinkies just now....
>
>Sandra Kisner
>sjk3 at cornell.edu

Wow! Looks like you're right! Not only will it not open in Netscape,
it won't open in Opera, which is capable of mimicking different
versions of Netscape, IE, and even Mozilla (open source/development
version of Netscape). Either that or it will only open for the two
specified browsers, both produced by MS, _while running Windows_.

Nah, no trust-promoting activites there...

Adamantius