[Sca-cooks] twinkies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:28:45 PST 2002

My bad.  If only stupid MSN would stop trying to recreate the wheel every
time I go there I would not have made a mistake.  This link seems to be for
web pictures instead of my regular photo album.  Now the pictures are at
home and I cann't figure out how to save the web pics on a disk or some
otherhow to tranfer the pictures into my regular user friendly album.
DAMN!!!!  Guess I'm going home for lunch to get the pictures!
Olwen