[Sca-cooks] twinkies

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Feb 26 10:30:14 PST 2002

Adamantius commented:
> Wow! Looks like you're right! Not only will it not open in Netscape,
>  it won't open in Opera, which is capable of mimicking different
>  versions of Netscape, IE, and even Mozilla (open source/development
>  version of Netscape). Either that or it will only open for the two
>  specified browsers, both produced by MS, _while running Windows_.

Thanks for the warning. I expect that Olwen will have this fixed
shortly, anyway.

Folks, if you happen to run into this problem with any of the links
in the Florilegium, please let me know. I usually get to check out
very few links before they actually get posted there. If I find a
link/site that lets in only Microsoft or Windows users, I will
immediately remove that link from the Florilegium. Obviously, if
I test it with Netscape running on a Mac and I can't get in, then
it must be a bad link...

I don't like Microsoft or its attitudes and won't support such
monopolistic practices.

THL Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net