[Sca-cooks] Re: Meat was Question from a newbie

Julia Amor julia at rullrumm.ee
Tue Feb 26 23:39:27 PST 2002

Greetings!

> I see some other kind folk have pointed you to the Florilegium and Greg
> Lindahl's webpage, and I don't think just naming sources available to me
> will do you a lot of good unless Jaelle is in town with a research
library.
> As I recall, she's acting as a consultant for Old Hansa in Tallinn.

Guess who was the first person that I contacted....:-) She's being very
nice to our group since the very beginning. So....She's bringing me couple
of books. :-)

> Meat is a pretty broad topic, so I'll touch on a few things and you ask
> questions or pursue your own inquiries.

Wow, that was great. Really. I think I can get enough out of that, cause
I'm doing no lecture but just a very nice short speech to the people who
will be enjoying their picnic....:-)

> So there are a few items to help you along.  If you have any questions,
ask
> away.

What I would like to know is when did they start to make sausages. It's the
thing I have to talk about in any case.

Thanks for help!

:-)

Best wishes,