[Sca-cooks] Re: Meat was Question from a newbie

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 27 16:16:28 PST 2002

I certainly share the information (most of it has appeared on this list over
the years), but I tend not to post the columns on the Internet, because I'm
considering working them into a book in the future.

Cooking with Bear has been appearing in Serve It Forth! since the April 1999
issue and are my attempt to entertain with a mix of culinary history and
historical cooking.  I plan to keep writing columns as long as Mary keeps
publishing.

For anyone interested in Serve It Forth!, please check the Serve It Forth
website at http://oldcolo.com/~memorman/sif_home.html

Thanks

Bear