[Sca-cooks] Big Eggs

Mina angelfire3 at dingoblue.net.au
Thu Feb 28 04:28:15 PST 2002

ok, while I cannot give the scientific reasons why I would never (and I must
stress never ) searve emu rare (sorry Adamantius,), I grew up eating all
forms of game meat (kangaroo, goanno, wild pig, yabbies ect) I do not know
any elder (please read Aboriginal Elder) or any other aboriginal actually
who would touch under cooked emu, farmed or otherwise

the meat is excellent in stews and roasted and can be used in all things ,

I personlly love it marinaded and roasted

Dominica