[Sca-cooks] OT Heralds

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 04:54:00 PST 2002

Bravo....Bravo....Bravo!!!  I have always felt that officers are there to
serve the people and not, as some appear to think, to be served by the
people.  I happen to also feel that way about the Royals and Barons.  I know
that the Crowns I have, over the years, respected the most are those who
place the concerns and interests of their people ahead of their own.  And
that's the way Phillip and I have tried to behave as B&B of Dun Carraig.

Kiri