[Sca-cooks] Recommended Magazine...

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 28 12:56:09 PST 2002

That is one that is often lauded.  I know there was a thread about Cooks Illusrated in the last few months, but can't tell you exactly if it is the one you reference.  It is characterized as having no paid advertising in its pages, several recipes with reports of the teting they did, kitchen tips, reviews of tools, book reviews and ingredient testing.

fra niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> A while back on the list, folks were talking about magazines for good cooks in general. One was especially highly recommended by folks on this list. Now that i have a permanent address for at least the next year, i'd like to subscribe, but i can't remember the name. Was it "Cooks Illustrated"?
Anahita>>>>>>>