[Sca-cooks] turning pages

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Tue Jan 1 05:26:25 PST 2002

I don't usually like "me too's", but in this case, it fits.  Especially for
me, you all have been a true lifeline...losing my job back in April, and the
subsequent fruitless job search have been very hard on my ego and emotions.
You all have helped keep me on the up side of things, and for that, I'm very
grateful.  There have been some wonderful things this year...getting my
Laurel, turning 60, speaking at the Cooks' Symposium...but best of all are
the friendships I have through this list.

Thanks to you all...and I hope you all have a New Year filled with peace,
love and joy!

Kiri

And good luck to you both, Master A and Puck, with your Twelfth Night!!