[Sca-cooks] Shipping wine

Elaine Koogler ekoogler011 at home.com
Tue Jan 1 05:26:15 PST 2002

I don't know....maybe it was just this particular office.  But he wound up
having to carry the whole business with him from California to here by way
of Chicago, where he had to stop off for another class.  The good news is
that, despite the fact that it was all packed into two suitcases, we only
lost one bottle!!

Kiri