[Sca-cooks] Re: Specific recipe ?? for bid

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 06:23:13 PST 2002

--- Bethra Spicewell <christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> >Brangwayna asked about Mawmenee - what is "greek
> wine"?

 MD
> 20/20 was suggested as a possibility.

MAD DOG? You mean there might actually be a legitimate
use for MAD DOG? I swear, I thought the only reason
retailers included it on their shelves, was to keep
the winos from stealing the more expensive brands.....

Phlip, shuddering at the thought of anyone actually
applying the stuff internally while sober enough to stand.....