[Sca-cooks] EK 12th night scented waters

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jan 1 07:48:01 PST 2002

Hi everybody...
the EK herbalists & apothecaries' guild is providing scented handwashing
waters for the EK 12th night Queen's Luncheon and Feast.
Queen's Luncheon: Rose (very dilute rosewater) and Sweet Woodruff (dilute
woodruff tea), and plain water.
Feast: Rosemary with orange peel (very dilute tea of dried rosemary &
orange peel), Nutmeg (a few drops of nutmeg oil in water), and plain
water.

Jugs will be labelled/identified and notes will be posted.

If you know of anyone who is going to attend those meals who will have
severe allergic reactions to any of the above, let me know.

If you want to see my documentation, it's at:
http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/herbs/handwater.html

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa