[Sca-cooks] Re: The Season Ends Softly!!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 1 07:57:45 PST 2002

Oh, gawd, now you guys actually have me *thinking* about this.....
Couldn't you roll the marzipan in very, very small snakes, and then
"stack" them to form a patterned cane, the way you do when making beads?
You could sure do a pretty decent repeating "filling" pattern that way,
using slices of the bead cane.....and then use some type of piped icing
around the edges to imitate the braidy embroidery lines.....
--Maire, who has now Given Up trying to keep her Embroidery Mind
separate from her Cooking Mind......