[Sca-cooks] Re: The Season Ends Softly!!

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Tue Jan 1 15:38:21 PST 2002

Hello!  I found a lovely thing at a craft shop next to the modelling clay.
It was a tiny press, shaped like a plunger-style cookie press. It had about
20 interchangeable patterned discs with discs to make tiny squares,
clovers, triangles, rods, millimeter-thick strands of "hair", stars, etc.
Just the thing for fine marzipan work, I should think. I'll see if I can
pick up another at the craft shop (the 1st I gave to my son for his
modelling clay) & bring it to the  conference.

Cindy