[Sca-cooks] Re:Book on silver tableware

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Tue Jan 1 13:19:50 PST 2002

Marged said:
> Oh! Can you bring it to CooksCon with you? I am doing the slide show on
> "Setting The Period Table" and every bit of information helps!!!

I'm working on some stuff on 16th century households, and I've been
gathering stuff about table setting and table manners and so on.  You
can find it at http://infotrope.net/sca/household/

In particular, I think you might find
http://infotrope.net/sca/household/tablesetting2.html to be useful to
you.

There are also some pictures of table linen in use, and tables set for
eating, at http://infotrope.net/sca/household/tablelinen.html

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/