[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1193 - 12 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Jan 2 06:48:01 PST 2002

I have a blooming onion cutter [home type, not the spiffy commercial one
;-(] if you need us to bring it along ... it would save having to do the
onions by hand...
margali
the quote starts here:
Makke gets fried onions sprinkled on top... I may do something silly
like putting a fried Blooming Onion flower in the middle. It'll be a
private joke between the local Baroness and myself...