[Sca-cooks] Found while shopping... (OOP)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Jan 2 19:37:25 PST 2002

I was at the grocery store earlier this evening and had to resist the urge
to buy what I cam accross nearly immedately after going in the
place.  Well, ok, I didn't have to resist, I just had some evil thoughts
come by.  Side by side, two skids piled high with foodproducts
(debatable...).  One skid had *Twinkies*, the other, fig newtons!!!  Ohhh
my, couldn't help chuckling and thinking of Master A, Chirhart, Misha, and
even our newcomer Iago :-)  Chuckles as I wheeled away, folks looking at me
weird :-)

Now, I'm at home, catching up on email and eating some goop that could
perhaps be compared if you have a lot of imagination to "spanish rice".  I
was starting out to make hamburgers and fries.  Best intentions get waylaid
that way, eh?  Turns out I didn't have any potatoes, but I did have
rice.  It's eadible.  It's warm.  It's filling, and I'm not serving it to
anyone else than me!

Actually, it's kind of a mini-miracle that I cooked for myself.  I rarely
will cook for me.  I'll go all out if I cook for even only one friend, but
for myself, I tend to not be bothered.  Have you found that to be true for
yourself?

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom