[Sca-cooks] Cooking for one

Diana Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Jan 3 04:41:21 PST 2002

At 09:37 PM 1/2/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Actually, it's kind of a mini-miracle that I cooked for myself.  I rarely
>will cook for me.  I'll go all out if I cook for even only one friend, but
>for myself, I tend to not be bothered.  Have you found that to be true for
>yourself?
>
>Gorgeous Muiredach
>Rokkehealden Shire
>Middle Kingdom
>aka
>Nicolas Steenhout
>"You must deal with me as I think of myself" J. Hockenberry

I tend to cook meals for myself most evenings. I package up leftovers in
Gladware plastic things and freeze them. Since I take my lunch to work
everyday, it's convenient to pull a container out of the freezer to nuke
for lunch.  Then, when I don't feel like cooking supper, there's usually
something ready.  But you're correct. It's more fun to cook for someone else.

Liadan