Cooking for yourself was [Sca-cooks] Found while shopping

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jan 3 06:03:03 PST 2002

Oh, lord, yes....I just about eat out of cans over the sink....
I do *try* to make a largish main dish once a week (usually on Sunday)
that I can use for lunches at work.  Usually soup or spaghetti or a
casserole or something.
OPeriodFC: This week's "dish" is the Tart of Tame Creatures, which I'm
doing with sour cherries and chicken.....It's all Lainie's fault, as I
ran across the idea in an old email of hers.
--Maire