[Sca-cooks] Found while shopping... (OOP)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:07:17 PST 2002

>Actually, it's kind of a mini-miracle that I cooked for myself.  I rarely
>will cook for me.  I'll go all out if I cook for even only one friend, but
>for myself, I tend to not be bothered.  Have you found that to be true for
>yourself?
>
>Gorgeous Muiredach

I cook just about every night.  At least the meat part.  Given my druthers I
can live on a cow and a bottle of wine, just give me a knife.
I eat a lot of apples and other fruit and granola bars during the day, but I
need lots of protein at night.  Ahh roast meat as comfort food!  I usually
have some type of potato or winter squash with it.  And I'm not one for
leftovers.  Leftovers are ugly by and large.
Olwen