[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1200 - 12 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Jan 3 06:08:31 PST 2002

Toejam of God ;-) At least that is what my goddaughters call truffle oil ;-)

Personally, 1 drop to an entire batch of rossotto or polenta, 1 drop to the
marinade and baste for chicken  or some other fowl, a drop in garlic and
italian herb mashed potatoes, a drop in a batch of herbed garliced bread or
added to a large batch of dipping olive oil [for dipping bread into] is just
fine.

Just like the real baslamico from Modena, you use it a drop at a time!
margali

the quote starts here: