[Sca-cooks] fudge!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:14:50 PST 2002

Good morning all.  My day started out just great!

I got a packet in the mail this morning.  It contains, among other things,
some of the best fudge I have had.  I suppose I shall have to share some
with Ro, the other northern cousin, although I'd really rather just keep it
all to myself.  Thanks so much Aethulwulf!  Also, I had never heard of
Raffaello's so when I saw it listed on the outside of the box I kept trying
to figure out what the letters stand for (like LMAOFOTF or IIRC, etc.).  To
my pleasant surprize, it is a Ferrero Company product to which I am now
addicted.

What kind of dog do you have?  Collie?

Olwen, munching fudge.