[Sca-cooks] My new dog... (OT, OOP)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Jan 7 20:22:48 PST 2002

Well, as many new dog owner, I'm completely gaga over her...  And as a
proud new daddy, I can't help but wanting to share pictures of her
:-)  There's one of me there too, BTW :-)  Her name's Wixie, she's a 3 year
old Black Lab :-)

She's a service dog, and will help me in several ways.  We're going through
training right now, and that's more for my benefit than hers :-)  In a few
weeks, I'll be bringing her home.

Note that the "pinch" collar is something I really don't particularly agree
with, but it's a rule they have at the training center, following some
major problems they had last year.

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/temp/wixpix.html

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire