[Sca-cooks] More ...thoughts...

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 15:22:36 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/8/2002 6:14:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

> event was a learning and doing event, where the entrants stay with
> their entries and answer questions which are asked, not only by the
> judges, but by everyone who attends, if they wish. Also, the event was
> sponsored by my Barony, and was less than 30 min away. I think that I'd
> be a pretty poor member if I didn't help out.>>
>
> I hope you had a good experience with that format of competition - I never
> have.  Every time I try an exhibition along those lines, about the only
> etc

I have absolutely no idea why this post came out in italics!  It wasn't in
italics when I typed it!  Nor why it skipped something that I was replying to
and just put in the <> which really did have something in it when I sent it!
Sorry to anyone who has trouble reading it.

Brangwayna Morgan