[Sca-cooks] Baronial (marzipan) pictures!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:14:53 PST 2002

Hi all.

At last I have uploaded all the photo's of our marzipan project.  I want you
all to know there was a little sign that was placed on the table with all
the Arms.  It read;
"This insane project produced by:
Olwen the Odd,
Frejdis (formerly Morningstar),
Ro de Laci,
Alainne d'Ancenis,
Maulkom of Blackstar who sat with support and laughter,
Master Chirhart Blackstar who created the shield-shaped cutters, Mistress
Jeanne Tenneur de Bec who scribed the names,
with the pointing, laughing and cheering of the Bright Hills Cooks Guild.
(The first four people listed say, "Thanks guys, for not getting out the
tight white jackets with the really long arms.")

OK.  When you go to this link, please be aware that there are *two* pages of
Arms.  If you enlarge the first one and just keep hitting "next" you will go
all the way through.  If you don't, you will have to look for the little
drop down box that says "page 1" to move to page 2.

http://communities.msn.com/OlwensOddities/baronialarms.msnw?Page=1

These Arms measure about 6 inches wide by about 7.5 inches long except for
the Atlantian Arms that was about 9.5 inches wide and about 11 inches long.

Enjoy!

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar