[Sca-cooks] Grilled cheese in production... (OOP)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Jan 9 22:15:53 PST 2002

Thought I'd share some interesting memories that came up as I was cooking a
snack at midnight...  I was making grilled cheese sandwhiches, and
remembered how I used to make them for the kids at the camp I cooked
at.  450 or so kids, aged 6 to 17.  We'd calculate 2.5 grilled cheese per
kid.  This is about 1100 sandwhiches...  10 sandwhich per loaf.  Lots of
loaves...
We did develop a technique that worked well...  Slice the package open on
top, leave the bread in, put the cheese slices between the bread
slices.  Put lots of margarine on the griddle/flat top.  and off you go!
Just an amusing sweet memory :-)
Cheers

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire