[Sca-cooks] mailed marzipan

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:28:16 PST 2002

Hi all.  Sorry to take up the bandwidth but it was easier than finding a
couple of individual email addresses.  Anyway, I wanted to let Stefan and
Misha know that I just mailed them each about a pound of marzipan to play
with.  Now Stefan, remember it does contain sugar and since you are diabetic
I don't want to be held resonsible for any health disasters.  Well, I sent
them priority so they should be there in a day or two.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Bright Hills Cooks Guild