[Sca-cooks] Kitchen fits

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 13:51:00 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/26/01 10:56:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
muiredach at bmee.net writes:

> I've been known to throw fits, but I quieted in my "old" age :-)

Old age, Muiredach? I've warned you about that phrase.

BTW ladies of the list, you all saw the pic's of Wixie and Muiredach, and
I've patiently put up with the comments on my love's appearance(the man not
the dog) and I'll happily tell you that he's off limits.

Back to the subject: When I was doing my internship in CA(La Jolla) I worked
for an easy going chef, but the owner was a screamer. Unfortunately things
didn't work out there for me, but when the Chef told me I had to leave, I
wasn't surprised. Hard to be angry or upset when you can hear the owner from
the next room over, yelling so loudly.*shudder*

At least I've learned to go outside and vent when my staff does something
wrong. Then I calmly come back in and re-instruct them on how I want things
done.

Finn, much calmer now these days.