[Sca-cooks] should I post recipes as I transcribe them?

Katherine Rowberd (Kirrily Robert) katherine at infotrope.net
Sat Jan 12 17:32:51 PST 2002

As I've mentioned previously, I'm transcribing some 16th century English
cookery books.  Would people be interested in me posting recipes as I
go, say a couple of pages' worth at a time?  It would be irregular,
perhaps daily sometimes and perhaps weeks between posts at other times,
and it would just be whatever I'd transcribed most recently, but it
would mean you'd get to check them out sooner, and I'd also benefit from
the proof-reading.

Let me know what you think.

Yours,

Katherine