[Sca-cooks] New article on Period Fruits

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jan 13 20:10:58 PST 2002

I usually don't make an announcement about individual files that have
been added to the Florilegium. However, I just added this file and
it won't be announced formally until my March article and I think that
some folks on this list might really like this one.

This article gives a good overview of period fruits. While we have
discussed some of these on this list previously, there is a bunch
of new info and perhaps more importantly gathers it all together
in one spot.

This file is in the FOOD-FRUITS section of the Florilegium and is:
Period-Fruit-art  (60K)  1/13/02    "Fruit of Period Times" by Baron
                                       Akim Yaroslavich.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net