Arte Cisoria, was [Sca-cooks] Raw Fruits at Feasts

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 11:05:13 PST 2002

One problem is that Arte cisoria was re-written in the 18th
C. (with substantial changes), so there are two "originals"
running around.  I was thinking I might tackle the thing
after I finish polishing up the Manual de mugeres, but as
far as I can tell if I want to include the original text
I'd have to transcribe it.  Would it be a terrible thing to
just translate it and give a citation so people can chase
it down if they want?  That, I might even manage to get
done this decade or so.

Anyway, I think the reason the Cervantes virtual library
may have dumped it was that what they had was the later
version, at least going by the copy Dr. Gloning sent me.

Dana/Ximena
I'd get a lot more done if I didn't have to keep stopping
to sleep and go to work and replace light switches and
such.