[Sca-cooks] Re: Found this on the internet

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 11:33:07 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/27/01 9:55:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kyliewalker at hotmail.com writes:

> So now I'm curious - when people think of Lochac, what's the stereotypical
> image? It isn't really sheep, is it?

Roo's. Koalas, snakes and jungles, Reefs and food. And the Opera House in
Sydney. That's what I think of when I think of Aussies and Kiwis. Well, and
this one kid I knew from high school who spent half the year up in Chicago
and half down in New Zealand with his mom's family.

Finn