[Sca-cooks] A silly question

KazOShea at aol.com KazOShea at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 16:11:58 PST 2002

I was chatting with a friend of mine and he was inquiring when Oregano made
it out of the Mediterranean region and started to be used elsewhere. He also
inquired if oregano was ever used in any type of celtic cooking, i.e. Irish,
Welsh,Scots,Cornish, or Breton. I did tell him that to the best of my
knowledge it never made it into Celtic cooking. I did however wish to tap the
collective minds here and try to find out.

Thanks much
Iago