[Sca-cooks] catering peerage meetings.

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Thu Jan 17 15:29:07 PST 2002

>The baby Knight in Lochac is supposed to bring the beer, and the baby Laurel, chocolate. >I reckon we Pels do best, with platters of cheeses, fresh rolls and antipasto, and at the last >meeting fresh pastries making our meetings a far more pleasant event.

Y'all sound better than does Calontir; I am given to understand that, for a long while,
there was a pickle handed down from newest Laurel to newest Laurel. I think it
wasn't just a pickle, but rather a particular pickle. . .

Weird traditions. Everyone knows about them, but no-one can explain them. . .

Alban