[Sca-cooks] SPCA Pennsic XXX photos

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 07:01:50 PST 2002

Hello, the List.

I've just set up a window into the SPCA List photo
page so members of Cook's List can see the pictures
Stefan took of us from last Pennsic. It will only be
open for a week- if you want to look after that, drop
me an email and I'll set it up for you.

When you're finished looking, please sign out so
others can look- only one non-member of SPCA can look
at a time, although any of our members can get in any
time. Adamantius, since you're listed in SPCA, you can
use your own access.

Insrtuctions follow this message.

Phlip

Goto:

In the left column, you will see either a list of your
groups if you're set up on Yahoo groups, or a
message on the top left saying :

Registered users Sign in!

If you aren't on Yahoo groups:

Click on that. (Go down now past the @@@@@ line)

If you are on Yahoo groups, you will see a list of
your groups, followed by "If these are not your
groups, Sign in as a different user." Click there.

This will take you to an interim page. Click on

"Return to Yahoo! Groups
(You will need to sign in again.)"

This will take you to:

"Registered users Sign in! "

Click on it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 Under "Yahoo! ID" type "Cookslist"
 Under "Password" type "Foodie"

 Click on "Sign in"

This takes you to the Yahoo Groups page again, but
this time in the top of the left column, you should
see

"spca-wascaerfri"

Click on it.

This brings you to our main page. In the left column
click on "Photos"

This brings you to our photo page. Click on the
Pennsic XXX file folder, and this brings you to a
series of thumbnail pictures. If you want to see any
of them better, click on them, or you can go to the
upper left
and click on "Slideshow" and have them go by in
sequence.

When you're finished looking, close the Yahoo groups
window so other people can access them- only one
person at a time can use this ID,although any of our
members can get in.

Enjoy ;-D

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,