[Sca-cooks] Feast Service: thanks and a question

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jan 28 07:26:12 PST 2002

Thanks to everyone who provided the feast service sanity check a while
back. The event is over, the feast went off well and the feast cook
actually cooked stuff that their Highnesses would eat. Thank you, thank
you.

Now, I would like to hear from people how _they_ handle formal feast
service in their area, if they do it, and what they consider good feast
service, as I've volunteered to coordinate the feast service for an event
in June and need all the suggestions and help I can get.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa