[Sca-cooks] Feast Service: thanks and a question

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Jan 28 10:24:09 PST 2002

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa asked:
> Now, I would like to hear from people how _they_ handle formal feast
> service in their area, if they do it, and what they consider good feast
> service, as I've volunteered to coordinate the feast service for an event
> in June and need all the suggestions and help I can get.

I think the handwashing that you've been working on is nice, but
perhaps that isn't considered part of feast service. (Now that you've
finished your event, is my copy of your revised handwashing article
on its way? :-) )

While you may have already looked at these, here are some of the
files in the Florilegium on feast serving:
feast-serving-msg (89K) 11/ 7/00    Ideas for serving feasts. How to
organise.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/feast-serving-msg.html
high-table-msg    (26K) 12/13/01    Setting up and serving the High
Table.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/high-table-msg.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net