[Sca-cooks] whole wheat flour

Kim Schab madchefla at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 11:22:21 PST 2002

If anyone is interested there is a white whole wheat flour out there.  Yes you read that right.  It is made from a hard white wheat berry instead of the red wheat we are used to.  It is available from King Arthur Flour (catalog and online) and it got my hubby to eat whole wheat bread.  It has the same nutritional content, but lacks the "bitter" flavors of the regular kind.

Al

"Optimism is a force multiplier."  Colin Powell

Always remember, stressed is just desserts spelled backwards :)