[Sca-cooks] throwing things out

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Jan 29 14:37:19 PST 2002

Etain said:
> I liked the sounds of the original recipe..and had turnips and pork
> chops..so
> I tried it.  When I went to retrieve the half head of cabbage from the rear
> of the fridge...it was gone!  Some "well meaning" person (I won't name
> names..but the kids are all gone off to college) decided that it had been in
> there "too long"  and must be "bad"...so he threw it out!

Uh oh. We had a discussion here a while back about ex-spouses throwing
out supposedly bad things like aged Smithfield hams because they
'looked bad'.  Best of luck in correcting this aberrant behavior
before it gets too bad. :-)

Of course, this being cabbage we are talking about and not ham,
maybe there's a question about which was the aberrant
behavior... :-)

Stefan li Rous