[Sca-cooks] Food Safety while cooking

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jan 30 00:11:06 PST 2002

> I already sent a reply to the post but then remembered when I had gotten
> material together to teach a class similar to this and I downloaded the
> wonderful little booklet from Stefans site about fire safety as a handout.
> Olwen

Oops. I had totally forgotten about those files until you reminded
me, just now. (See Mercedes, there are lots of things I forget. :-(
That's one of the reasons for the Florilegium.)

However, there is one in the PENNSIC section on fire safety and a
different one on food safety. Did you actually mean the third one?

Fire-Book-art    (739K) 12/28/00    Baron Durr's Guide to Safe Fire Use.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/Fire-Book/Fire-Book-art.html
(the pics are by the late Master William Blackfox)
Fire-Book-no-pics (23K)  1/12/96    Baron Durr's Guide to Safe Fire Use. (with
                                       pictures removed for easy file transfer.)
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/Fire-Book-no-pics.html
P-Food-Safety-art  (7K)  7/19/01    "Pennsic Food Safety" by Andrew MacRobb.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/P-Food-Safety-art.html

There is also this one in the SCA-CAMPING section:
trash-storage-msg (10K)  1/ 2/01    Useful ideas on storing trash in camp.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CAMPING/trash-storage-msg.html

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net