[Sca-cooks] Introduction...

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Thu Jan 31 14:03:47 PST 2002

By the by, allow me to introduce myself (selves?)

I am Avraham haRofeh (that's "the physician", for the Hebraically
challenged), a Jewish physician (gee, duh!) who hasn't quite decided when
and where he's from yet. (Family history would suggest that I'm from late
period Poland... but my boyfriend's from late period England...)

Mundanely, I am Randy Goldberg, a general internist in the suburbs north of
New York City (I live in the Canton of Northpass, Crown Province of
Ostgardr, East Kingdom, though I don't really play with Northpass). I've
been playing in the CMA intermittently since college, but have been out for
most of the past decade (med school and residency will do that to you). My
current boyfriend got me back involved when we started dating last summer -
for those of you who know her, he's an apprentice to Contessa Mistress
Isabella of York.

Hail and well met, gentles all!