[Sca-cooks] Introduction...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 15:37:28 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/31/02 5:05:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
goldberg at bestweb.net writes:

<< By the by, allow me to introduce myself (selves?)

 I am Avraham haRofeh (that's "the physician", for the Hebraically
 challenged), a Jewish physician (gee, duh!) who hasn't quite decided when
 and where he's from yet. (Family history would suggest that I'm from late
 period Poland... but my boyfriend's from late period England...)

 Mundanely, I am Randy Goldberg, a general internist in the suburbs north of
 New York City (I live in the Canton of Northpass, Crown Province of
 Ostgardr, East Kingdom, though I don't really play with Northpass). I've
 been playing in the CMA intermittently since college, but have been out for
 most of the past decade (med school and residency will do that to you). My
 current boyfriend got me back involved when we started dating last summer -
 for those of you who know her, he's an apprentice to Contessa Mistress
 Isabella of York.

 Hail and well met, gentles all! >>

Hola Avraham (Randy)! As you've probably read, I am the adorable and cuddily
(because i'm curved. I'm not fat..just curved!) Misha, who is supposely
half-male and half-female (thanks Vladimir! Jeez :D).

Misha