[Sca-cooks] Meatloaf recipe: Leche Lumbard

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:32:16 PST 2002

Hello All!

I went back to the site where I found the pork meatloaf that was originally
formed into a peaspod.  It was called Leche Lumbard.  Here is the link to
the original:
http://www.godecookery.com/incrd/incrd.htm#007

I will be writting up my redaction AFTER Festival fo the Rose and probably
after Estrella since I have three projects that are due for Estrella.
Wanted to thank godecookery for such a wonderful site they have. :)

Anyhow, Friday is the day before the event, so we will be working in the
evening on the stuff we can pre-cook/bake without issues.  Wish us luck on
Saturday!  It's no 12th night, but its my first time cooking for Royals (so
glad that Mistress Huette is helping). I'm so excited. :)

--Artemesia