[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]travelling foods

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jan 2 06:25:11 PST 2002

Olwen the Odd wrote:

 >>> #10 of almond paste or chocolate cream brulee in my car.
 >> Creme brulee? Errrrrrr, doesn't it melt, or is this another
 >> version of the dessert that I've never heard of?
 >>
 >> Alban
 >

 > Well, it depends on the temperature outside.  Right now I'd say it is
frozen.  I wish I'd remember to take that dumb can out of the car....
 > Olwen

Hmmmm. I think whass happening here iss that tha' word does no' mean
wha' you theenk i' means... it would be _INCONCEEEEIVABLE_ for creme
brulee to come in a big can. Could this be creme patissiere? Creme of
corn? Some kinda creme but not creme brulee, which is the custard with
the burnt-sugar crackly glaze on top?

Adamantius, a little confused by that reference, earlier, but not really
worried
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com