[Sca-cooks] Name of the Rose

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Wed Jan 2 14:46:24 PST 2002

A pretty good movie with Sean Connery and an early Christian Slater and a
splendid murder mystery by Umberto Eco. More accessible than either
Foucalt's Pendulum or the Island of the Day Before.

Okay, I've tried twice to describe / summarize it, and erased both because
they give away too much of the plot. A really really good book. And in fact,
one of my favorite books. 8-) And I've walked in the library in my dreams.

Lann