[Sca-cooks] Name of the Rose

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 2 21:44:41 PST 2002

Maire was referring more to the book than the movie, although some of
the visuals in the movie were pretty cool, too (okay, so shoot me for
being a Sean Connery fan <g>)....it's just the coolest damned library
full of tricks and logic and multilingual clues.....wonderful....a place
where you'd never come out the same place you started from, and who
knows what you'd learn along the way....You know, like the florilegium
;-)
--Maire