[Sca-cooks] serving utensils

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:13:35 PST 2002

>Our Barony has a vast amount of serving utensils, prep and cooking stuff
>(knives, pans, cutting boards) and other things (list poles and ropes,
>carpets, candelabras, etc.) that live in a storage space. The collection
>is both a good thing and a bad thing--it's nice to have the stuff
>available so you don't have to scrounge for a feast, but then you have to
>have someone whose job it is to look after it.
>
>Margaret

Our Barony has some cooking and serving items, etc and our cooks guild also
has quite a bit of stuff.  We have Master Chirhart and his wife Bec who take
care of it all, and any of us that go help schlep and wash and sort.  It's
definately a big undertaking.  They have a big barn where everything is
stored (when it's not crowding out their dining room).
Olwen