[Sca-cooks] torrone

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 3 19:17:42 PST 2002

I was very busy at work today and was scanning thru non work related e-mail
relatively quickly.  I thought I saw a post for some out of aethelmearc
event where someone was making torrone.    I got a box for Christmas and I
love it, and saw thru the net that it is a 15th century thing. I was
started to look for sources and was excited that somebody else might have
found a period recipe.

So..................tonight I just went thru 217 messages and couldn't find
the e-mail I remember seeing.  Could whoever posted that let me know if
they know the recipe or what source it was found in.

	Angeline