[Sca-cooks] torrone

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 4 17:37:27 PST 2002

Vicente posted some questions on what he
called "Black Nougat" last month starting
on December 8th.
I sent a recipe site for nougat blanc
at : http://www.dlc.fi/~marianna/gourmet/18_1.htm

There was some discussion and then a week later
[Sca-cooks] nougat pstmortem was posted by
Vincent Cuenca sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:47:47. That prompted more
discussion...

I suspect that these discussions contain the
mention you are looking for...

Hope this helps---
Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway