[Sca-cooks] Sshhh...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Jan 6 01:48:31 PST 2002

>Right. So why am I sitting here eating Corn Flakes out of the box? ;-P

I was hungry, and out of foodstuff, so I went to buy Salt and Vinegar chips
at the local grocery store, at midnight.  Came home with tortellini and
tomato sauce.  Have the chips, but not opened them up yet.

>Actually I've been sewing. A new Chaucer gown for my love. Navy blue,
>low collar. Plain, for a working seneschal ;-)

I ought to be sewing.  Need a half decent shirt to wear at 12th night in a
couple weeks.  But I've been working on my translation project.  Which is
better than working on database stuff for the office. :-/

> > So, do you have a source for cochineal? :-)
>
>I believe it comes from some sort of snail, right? ;-)

No, i'ts a bug of some sort :-)  Apparently in the 1600's, they were
available at your grocer and druggist!  LOL...

>Wonder if Puck is potted yet?

Dunno.  I do have quite a few bonsai pots available though.  Think he'd
fit? :-)

>who really ought to go to bed but is feeling antsy

Yeah, I ought to go too.  But it's big and empty and lonely.  And I had a 5
hours nap this afternoon, not wise.  It's now nearly 4am...  <shrug>

If yer up to real time chat, I can be found on AOL IM at wheelnnic, or ICQ
at 38118442

Cheers

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire